1.By accessing, visiting and/or using this Website or any other webpage thereon, you unequivocally and unreservedly express your binding agreement to any and all of these terms.
3. This policy applies to all information collected to or submitted on Website. You may be able to execute financial transactions, make requests, submit data, register to receive materials, etc. Types of personal information that may be collected on Website include user’s name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account, credit card number, etc., whether pertaining to yourself, or to third parties, where you act on behalf of any such party. Information from various sources may be combined by Website. You may update part of your personal information from time to time by accessing your Site account and act according to the “updating your information” instructions therein. You hereby confirm that you aware to the fact that due to legal requirements some of your information detailed cannot be changed.
4. Website may also collect other types of information, as logged by Website’s servers, including your IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, in order to infer certain user trends or to block certain users from accessing Website. Thus, Website may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information in order to facilitate access to Website and to personalize your online experience, and/or use standard or non-standard internet tools, such as web beacons or monitoring programs, which collect information that tracks your use of Website and enables it to customize our services and promotions.
5. Personal information given to us by you shall not be disclosed to any third party without your prior consent, unless such information: (i) is required to be disclosed to related companies of ours; (ii) was publicly known to us and/or made generally available in the public domain prior to the time of disclosure by you; (iii) becomes publicly known and made generally available after disclosure by you to us through no action or inaction of us; (iv) is required to be disclosed by law or regulation, in which case we shall give the you as much advance notice of the proposed disclosure as is practical (including a copy of any written request or order)in order to allow you to limit or restrict such disclosure; (v) is furnished or made known to us by a third party otherwise than in breach of any of our confidentiality obligation hereunder; is independently developed by us without reference to the information disclosed by you or was known to us, without restriction, at the time of disclosure by you, as shall be shown and evidenced by written documents; or (vii) is required to be disclosed in order for us to protect our rights.
6. In order to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
7. In order to protect child privacy, we never knowingly collect or maintain information from users under 18; no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18.
8. If you so wish, you may choose and ask not to receive emails and/or newsletters from the Website, and/or delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings.
9. We do not store or keep Credit card detail information.